SLEEPS UP TO 11
Chalet Sapin is a modern, piste-side chalet sleeping up to 11 people. The chalet features a large living area with a central fireplace and the outdoor hot tub offers sensational views. Chalet Sapin is right on the slopes and guests can ski-in-ski-out straight from the boot room door and it is even suitable for beginners as the ski school meets just outside. The chalet also has a sauna and there is a balcony to the side of the chalet offering exceptional views of the mountains beyond.
AT A GLANCE
• 4 twins and 1 triple room all with en-suite bathrooms
• Sauna & Hot-tub
• Balcony with stunning views towards Val Thorens
• Free WiFi
• Chalet staff live-in
ALL OUR CHALETS OFFER:
• 7 days wholesome family breakfast:
6 days of which include cereals, porridge, yoghurts, pastries, fresh bread, choice of hot dishes, juices, tea and coffee. 1 day continental breakfast which includes croissants, bread, tea, coffee and juices
• Afternoon tea, coffee and cake awaits your return from the slopes 7 days a week
• Apéritif with canapés
• Delicious three course meals with complimentary wines and coffee 6 evenings a week
Sleeps 2. Twin/Double with ensuite shower / WC. Access to shared terrace.
Sleeps 2. Twin/Double with ensuite bath / WC.
Sleeps 2. Twin/Double with ensuite bath/shower and WC.
Sleeps 2-3. Triple room partially under the eaves with ensuite shower and separate WC.
Sleeps 2. Small double partially under the eaves with ensuite shower and separate WC.