WE BELIEVE THAT WITH GREAT CHALETS, SUPERB CUISINE AND WINE SHOULD GO HAND-IN-HAND
After a stunning day on the slopes, there’s nothing better than heading back to your chalet knowing that superb cuisine and wine awaits!
During those chilly Alpine evenings guests can relax, discuss the days skiing and enjoy restaurant standard levels of hospitality. Enjoy tasty aperitifs and a glass of prosecco by the fire before sitting down for a sumptuous 3 course meal.
Our chalet menus have been carefully designed by our Executive Chef to serve our guests with imaginative, stylishly-presented, great tasting cuisine. Our ingredients are sourced locally whenever possible and all our chefs have a passion for what they create.
Our service includes: 7 days breakfasts, 7 days afternoon tea and cakes, 6 evenings 3 course meals including aperitif, canapés plus wine and coffee.
SAMPLE MENU – 6 EVENINGS
• Apéritif and canapés
• Sweetcorn and red pepper fritters with roasted tomatoes and crispy bacon
• Thai chicken with coconut, lemon and coriander sauce, red white and wild rice and green salad
• Chocolate Amaretti Truffle Torte
• Thai Tofurky with coconut, lemon and coriander sauce, red white and wild rice and green salad
Sample Breakfast Menu – 7 days
6 days: Cereals, porridge and yoghurts
• Pastries and fresh bread
• Choice of hot dishes • Choice of juices
• Tea & coffee
1 day: continental breakfast, croissants, bread, tea, coffee and juices
SAMPLE WINE LIST
• Prosecco DOC Treviso Rebuli:
A fruity, elegant wine
• VDF Sauvignon Blanc:
A well balanced dry wine
• IGL Mediterannee Paradis ‘Domaine de l’Anticaille:
Light and refreshing with fresh fruit flavours
• IGP Cevennes Grenache Cabernet:
A well balanced, full bodied blend
• AOP Vin de Savoie Gamay Jongieux:
A smooth, local red with fruity aromas
We will always do our very best to cater for special diets. As we are catering at high altitude ski locations during winter, local availability of specialist foods can be limited and may not be available at all. Therefore it is essential you inform us of any special dietary requirements at the time of booking your holiday to help us to help you. There is no supplement for vegetarian or vegan meals. For gluten or dairy free meals there is an extra charge of £29 per person when pre-booked. The in-resort charge is £49 per person. If you have any queries prior to booking please call 01252 365490 to discuss your needs.